Rules for Reposting and Linking to JA+U Content
JA+U encourages its readers and other websites to share its contents online under condition of the following:
- JA+U must be properly credited as the original source of the information with a link back to japlusu.com in the first paragraph (before any break). Please follow a typical linking convention (ie. “via JA+U (Japan Architecture+Urbanism)”, “seen on JA+U (Japan Architecture+Urbanism)”, etc). If you run a website, we may even choose to share certain articles with you when we think they will interest your readers.
- JA+U always seeks copyright holders' permission to publish their work on this website and credits them with links to their respective websites. You must do the same. See the bottom of each article for this important information. Unless stated otherwise, the copyright for all information on this website belongs to JA+U’s owner: © Shinkenchiku-sha Co., Ltd.
- Republishing must not be excessive. Action will be taken against websites that repeatedly and systematically republish JA+U's contents.
- You will take steps to uphold similar standards on your own website.
Editorial copyrights for all the pages contained on this site belong to Shinkenchiku-sha Co., Ltd.
You may not copy, repost, reproduce, broadcast, publicly transmit, translate, sell, loan or otherwise use any portion of the site without following the guidelines written above (see: Rules for Reposting and Linking to JA+U Content) or gaining our express permission first. Exceptions include cases recognized under copyright law, which include personal use and fair use quotations.
Copyrights on this website's contents, including (without limitation) photos, images, plans, sketches, logos, text, bibliographic contents, and covers are the property of Shinkenchiku-sha Co., Ltd or their respective owners including (without limitation): photographers, architects, designers, artists, writers, and other publishers.
If you wish to use content for purposes other than those listed below, please contact us or the respective copyright holders directly.
Permission is not required in the following cases:
- Content will be used within your house or family for reasons of personal interest, etc.
- Content will be used in teaching materials or tests, etc. that you have compiled and created independently for coursework at an elementary school, middle school, high school or equivalent educational institution (schools for the visually impaired, schools for people with disabilities, etc.).
If there is a violation of any of the above, the offender will be liable to Shinkenchiku-sha Co., Ltd. and/or the original copyright holders.